The use of this site implies knowledge and acceptance of the installation of the Cookies referred to in this Cookies Policy.
- What are Cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when the User accesses certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
Cookies, depending on who manages the equipment or domain from which they are sent, can be divided into own cookies (managed by a team or domain managed by the website’s own editor) or third-party cookies (managed by third parties that deal with it). the data obtained through these).
- Cookies used on this website
classifyied.com uses the following types of cookies:
- Analysis cookies: These are those processed by third parties, which allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to introduce improvements in the operation of the website and / or improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those processed by third parties, which allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use made of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that are processed by third parties that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language, type of browser through the which accesses the service, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
In particular, the cookies used on this website are:
|Google, AJAX Search API||Search||http://www.google.com/intl/en/about.html||http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/|
|ScoreCard, Research Beacon||Analytics||http://www.fullcirclestudies.com/about.aspx||http://www.fullcirclestudies.com/privacy.aspx|
|Analytics & Behavioural Advertising||https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/||https://es-es.facebook.com/privacy/explanation|
The user can at any time disable the operation of cookies on the website and revoke the consent given for its use through the configuration of the browser, but this may affect the ability to browse the web or the correct use of some of the functions of the web.
You can check how to do it in each browser by following the following links:
- If you use Chrome, from https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es&ref_topic=3434352
- If you use Explorer, from https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- If you use Firefox, from https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- If you use Safari, from https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
- Other links to external websites
The users of the web have the option to link to a series of external websites. When a user visits the content of one of these websites, it is leaving the DFB web environment and entering that of another website, where different types of cookies can be used. DFB can not access the data stored in the cookies of other websites and is not responsible for these other cookies once the user has left the DFB website.
If you have questions about this Privacy and Cookies Policy, you can contact us at this email: email@example.com