Legal information and acceptance
This Legal Notice regulates the access and use of the Web page corresponding to the address classifyied.com (the “Portal“) that HADOQ IT, S.L. (hereinafter, “HADOQ IT” or “We“), with registered office in Glorieta de Quevedo 8, 7º izq, 28015 Madrid, telephone 91 8050382, e-mail [email protected] and CIF B-34267021, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, volume 33.489, folio 92, page M-602839, makes available to Internet users.
The use of the Portal attributes the condition of user of the Portal (hereinafter, the “User“) and implies acceptance of all the rules of use contained in this Legal Notice.
Users are obliged to make proper use of the Portal in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice. The User who breaches the Law or this Legal Notice will be liable to HADOQ IT or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of that obligation.
It is expressly forbidden to use the Portal for purposes harmful to property or interests of HADOQ IT or otherwise overload, damage or disable the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or products and applications (software) of HADOQ IT or third parties.
Introduction of links to the Portal
Users or service providers of the Information Society who want to enter links from their own websites to this site must comply with the conditions detailed below:
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about HADOQ IT, its partners, employees, members or about the quality of the services offered shall be made from the page that introduces the link.
- In no case shall be expressed on the page where the link is located that HADOQ IT has consented to the insertion of the link or otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender or supports the ideas, statements or expressions included in the sender’s page.
- It is forbidden the use of any word mark, graphic or mixed or any other distinctive sign of HADOQ IT except as permitted by law or expressly authorized by HADOQ IT and provided that it is allowed, in these cases, a direct link to the Portal in the manner set out in this clause.
- The link will only link to the home page or main page of the Portal, without reproducing the Portal or its contents, being in any case prohibited to establish frames or frames or otherwise allow the display of the Portal or its contents through an Internet address other than those of the Portal.
- The page that establishes the link must comply faithfully with the law and may not in any case provide or link to content themselves or third parties that are unlawful or inappropriate in relation to the activity of HADOQ IT.
Intellectual and industrial property
The Portal, including graphic design, as well as the contents thereof, understood by these merely by way of example the texts, photographs, graphics, images, software and other content, are the intellectual property of HADOQ IT or third parties who have licensed it to HADOQ IT, without being transferred to the Users any of the exploitation rights recognized by the current legislation on intellectual property. In particular, users must not reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents except to the extent necessary for navigation through the Portal, in cases authorized by law or when it has been expressly consented by HADOQ IT.
The trademarks, trade names or logos are owned by HADOQ IT without being understood that access to the Portal gives users any right to such trademarks, trade names and / or logos.
Exclusion of liability
For the availability of the service
HADOQ IT attempts to keep the Site operational and error-free, but you agree to use the Site at your sole risk. The Site is provided on an “as is” basis without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, and, except as may be legally required under applicable law, we make no warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, nor do we warrant that access to or use of the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free. Also, access to the Portal requires services and supplies of third parties, including transport through telecommunications networks, whose reliability, quality, security, continuity and operation does not correspond to HADOQ IT and is not under its control. HADOQ IT is not responsible for failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks or other services provided by third parties that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of access to the Portal.
Content and services linked through the Portal
The Portal may include links or links that allow the User to access other pages and Internet portals (hereinafter “Linked Sites”). In these cases, HADOQ IT acts as an intermediary service provider in accordance with Article 17 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (“LSSI”) and will only be responsible for the content and services provided on the Linked Sites to the extent it has actual knowledge of the unlawfulness and has not disabled the link with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with illegal or inappropriate content may communicate it to HADOQ IT in accordance with the procedure and the effects established in clause 4 of this Legal Notice, without in any case this communication entails the obligation to remove the corresponding link.
In any case, the existence of Linked Sites should not presuppose the existence of agreements with those responsible or owners thereof, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of HADOQ IT with the statements, content or services provided.
Of the contents of third parties hosted by HADOQ IT
The Portal includes or may include the possibility for Users or other third parties to post comments, videos, photographs, messages, opinions, etc.. In these cases, HADOQ IT acts as a provider of intermediary hosting services in accordance with Article 16 of the LSSI and will only be responsible for the content posted by other users or third parties to the extent it has actual knowledge of the unlawfulness and has not removed the illegal content with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there are illegal or inappropriate content may communicate it to HADOQ IT in accordance with the procedure and the effects established in clause 4 of this Legal Notice, without in any case this communication entails the obligation to remove the corresponding comment or content.
In any case, the existence of third party content should not presuppose the existence of agreements with the authors thereof, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of HADOQ IT with the statements or information provided.
Security of the Site
The connection to the Site is made through open networks so that HADOQ IT does not control the security of data communication or equipment connected to the Internet. It is the responsibility of the User to have appropriate tools for the prevention, detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs or malicious software. Information about free tools for detection of malicious software, such as viruses, Trojans, etc. can be obtained from the OSI website: http://www.osi.es/es/herramientas.
HADOQ IT is not responsible for any damage caused to the computer equipment of the Users during the connection to the Portal by acts of third parties or the lack of security or confidentiality of information transmitted by equipment and telecommunications networks of third parties or as a result of vulnerabilities of software or hardware of the Users’ own equipment.
Communication of activities or services of an illicit and inadequate nature.
In the event that the User or any other third party has knowledge that the Linked Sites, content or any other service provided through the Portal, are unlawful, harmful, degrading, violent or contrary to morality, or otherwise infringe the rights of third parties, you may contact HADOQ IT indicating the following:
- Description of the facts that reveal the unlawful or inadequate nature of the service.
- In the event of violation of rights, such as intellectual and industrial property or any other whose existence could not be deduced by HADOQ IT, you must provide documentation proving the existence of the title or legal property infringed. Additionally, you must provide the personal data of the owner of the infringed right when it is a person other than the communicator, as well as the document of representation to act on behalf of the former in these cases.
- Express declaration that the information contained in the claim is accurate.
The receipt by HADOQ IT of the communication under this clause does not imply, as provided in the LSSI, the actual knowledge of the activities and / or content indicated by the caller.
Data Protection and Cookies
HADOQ IT reserves the right to make changes to this Legal Notice, publishing any changes in the same way that this Legal Notice appears or through any type of communication to users or other appropriate procedure.
Therefore, the temporary validity of this Legal Notice coincides with the time of its publication, until they are modified in whole or in part, at which time the modified Legal Notice will become effective. Consequently, the User must read this Legal Notice carefully each time he/she accesses the Portal.