Who is the Data Controller?
Identity: HADOQ IT, S.L. (hereinafter, “HADOQ“)
Address: Glorieta de Quevedo n.º 8, 7º Izq. 28015 Madrid
E-mail: [email protected]
How do we collect personal data?
HADOQ collects information from users when they make use of those features of the website that require providing certain personal data. Specifically, HADOQ will record the following information:
- Contact form and/or sending e-mails: the personal data (including, without limitation, name, and e-mail address) that the User voluntarily provides through the aforementioned form or by sending an e-mail.
- Subscription to the newsletter and commercial communications: the personal data (including, but not limited to, the e-mail address) that the User voluntarily provides through the form provided for subscription.
- Registration form “Business Directory”: personal data and / or contact person (including, without limitation, name and surname, phone, email, business name, address) required to Users who request the registration of companies in the aforementioned Directory offered by HADOQ through the website.
The use of the various forms and/or functionalities provided on the website is voluntary. However, some fields (marked with the symbol *) are necessary to properly address your request, so the User’s refusal to provide the information required in the required fields will prevent HADOQ to meet your request.
For what purpose do we process your data?
The personal data provided by the user through the forms and features enabled on the website will be treated for the following purposes:
- To process and respond to requests made by users through the forms provided on the website and / or email.
- With the authorization of the User, to send commercial communications by any means (including electronic media) about our content, news, events, or other activities sponsored by HADOQ. Also, we may send you information about products and services of the entities listed in the Directory of Merchants.
- Manage the maintenance, development and control of the contractual relationship arising from the registration in the Merchant Directory and/or its functionalities in accordance with the provisions of the “General Conditions of the ClassiFYIed Merchant Directory”.
- To comply with the legal obligations applicable to HADOQ as a result of the processing described in the previous section.
What is the legitimacy of the processing?
In the case of accepting the sending, the legal basis for sending commercial communications, is legitimized in the consent given by the User.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data required to the User for the registration of companies in the “Directory of businesses” offered through the website, will be the execution and maintenance of the contractual relationship arising from the incorporation to the aforementioned Directory and / or their status as representative and / or contact person of the registered entity.
Likewise, when it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, the legal basis for the processing of the User’s personal data will be the compliance with the legal obligations applicable to HADOQ.
To which recipients will we disclose your data?
In general, the personal data of the Users will not be communicated to third parties, except for the fulfillment of legal obligations to which HADOQ is subject.
In the case of the Business Directory, the data of individual entrepreneurs and / or liberal professionals who, for the purpose of their professional location, refer to the activity or business registered in the aforementioned Directory, will be accessible to the Users of the website.
How long will we keep your data?
Personal data will be retained by HADOQ
- In the case of the contact form and / or emails, only for the time necessary to meet and manage each specific request made by the user.
- In the case of newsletters and / or commercial communications, until the user revokes the consent given to receive them.
- In the case of registrations to the “Business Directory”, for the entire duration of the contractual relationship derived from the condition of User linked to the registered company and/or the provision of the Directory service, until the User registered as a representative or contact person requests the cancellation of said registration and/or until the termination of the aforementioned Directory service.
After the above-mentioned periods, the personal data of the Users may be blocked and kept by HADOQ for the attention of possible liabilities arising from the processing and only during the period of limitation of such liabilities. After this period, the personal data will be deleted by HADOQ.
How should I update my personal data?
You warrant that the personal data provided to HADOQ through this website is true, correct, current and complete. You are also responsible for notifying HADOQ of any changes or updates to your personal data by sending a communication to the postal or e-mail addresses provided in the section “How do I exercise my rights” and following the instructions contained therein.
What are your rights?
Users have the right to withdraw at any time the consent given for the processing of their data. Users may also exercise before HADOQ their rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of their data, limitation and opposition to their treatment, as well as not to be subject to decisions based solely on the automated processing of their data, where appropriate.
For this purpose, you may use the following channels, always accompanied by a photocopy of your ID card or any other document that can prove your identity:
By letter to the address: Glorieta de Quevedo n.º 8, 7º Izq. 28015 Madrid.
By e-mail to: [email protected]
Finally, in the event that the User has knowledge or considers that a fact may involve a breach of the applicable regulations on data protection, he/she may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.